• Talk Floods is a brand new Restoration Forum for Professional business owners that service Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation and other restoration services.

Talk Floods is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Restoration Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Restoration Business
    • All types of Restoration Topics
    • And much more to come

**IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUCKMOUNTFORUMS.COM ACCOUNT, THEN YOU CAN USE THAT TO LOGIN HERE**

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Small Companies Restoration

Hoss4x4

Oct 13, 2014
How do you guys handle labor for larger restorations? Our first one is fairly large. We got lucky as we have a lot of part time cleaners that were available this week. How do you go from small operation to taking care of a large loss?

Nov 28, 2014
endicott,13760
hello hoss, its very difficult to handle labor for large restoration. even i'm working for a US based cleaning and restoration firm. we have faced these types of situations so many times. if there are large number of people in your operation then it is more difficult to handle all of them, and they will charge you more because they are permanent employee. part time cleaners are the best option. you have small restoration. if you faced large restorations usually, then you should hire a team of people that work for you. and a manager that manages overall operation and the people behind the operation.

Tom Patnode

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2013
I have a lot of friends in the industry wanting to work with me. But they do have jobs so it would be impossible to get them.
So far I haven't ran into a big job to need this

We have had great luck working with a few local cleaning companies. I can have 15-20 people in 24 hours. This allows us to easily scale up when we have big losses.
It costs more then if I had full time but I don't have to keep them in payroll when we are slow and don't have to pay workers comp and associated taxes.

www.pdqfirewaterdamage.com

Titan911

Jun 27, 2018
First of all what is restoration Company? Restoration Company is someone who restores your property to the same glory form it was depending upon the damage you are facing.
There are different types of damages such as fire, water, storm and flood.
Some restoration provides additional such as mold removal, trauma cleanup and emergency services.
If you are looking this comment and based out from Mesa, Arizona visit our company Titan911.

Top Bottom