Odorcide Fire & Flood - Request a Free Sample "When Only the Best Will Do!"

• Talk Floods is a brand new Restoration Forum for Professional business owners that service Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation and other restoration services.

Talk Floods is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Restoration Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Restoration Business
    • All types of Restoration Topics
    • And much more to come

**IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUCKMOUNTFORUMS.COM ACCOUNT, THEN YOU CAN USE THAT TO LOGIN HERE**

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Odorcide® is now available in a specific formula for odors caused by fire, smoke and water damage. Just like the “Original” formula this non-enzymatic product works instantly with no dwell time and is not affected by detergents, fungicides or disinfectants. Application is easy using tank or bottle sprayers, hose applicators, fogging or simply adding to the cleaning operation as needed. All Thornell products use our unique proprietary formula that permanently eliminates, not masks, odors on contact. For more detailed information or to request a sample visit us at www.odorcide.com. Odorcide_Generic_OnlineAd_Dec2013.gif

CleanestCarpet

Premium Member
Thanks for trying it CleanestCarpetMichigan. If your current chemical distributor doesn't carry Odorcide please give them my information (mikeh@thornell.com) and maybe we can get them set up. In the mean time, other distributors can be found at odorcide.com or you can purchase from our website as well. Thanks again.
Will do. Thanks for the sample.

CleanestCarpet

Premium Member
I requested a sample a couple weeks ago but didnt get anything

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
It took a couple weeks to get mine, but they will get it to you. Good stuff, worth the wait.