Mold 6-7ft high on walls in places. Thousands of gallons of water throughout

• Talk Floods is a brand new Restoration Forum for Professional business owners that service Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation and other restoration services.

Talk Floods is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Restoration Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Restoration Business
    • All types of Restoration Topics
    • And much more to come

**IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUCKMOUNTFORUMS.COM ACCOUNT, THEN YOU CAN USE THAT TO LOGIN HERE**

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

J

Johnny McCaig

Did you do tape lifts on ceiling to check levels of contamination up there? Air Quality throughout home prior to remediation?

Titan911

Jun 27, 2018
As the affected area is too large, I suggest you get help from a water restoration company near you ASAP. Cleaning it on your own could be harmful. If the mold is not treated properly, it will reappear. They expertise in emergency disaster management. These companies have the right equipment, experience, and expert technicians to remove the water and properly dry your property, fully restoring any damage and mitigating further loss.
After restoration, make sure your property is well ventilated and there are no water leaks.

If you are from Mesa, AZ and surroundings call TITAN RESTORATION on 480-649-5050 or visit us at www.titan911.com

Aug 21, 2018
I really hate to hear this. Mold is not something to mess with, it can affect your health so please be safe. There are a few DIY remediation products on the market but this sounds like a job you need to bring a professional remediation team in for. I can recommend using a mold bomb fogger for the contents (if anything is salvageable). This will prevent cross contamination.