• Talk Floods is a brand new Restoration Forum for Professional business owners that service Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation and other restoration services.

Talk Floods is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Restoration Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Restoration Business
    • All types of Restoration Topics
    • And much more to come

**IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUCKMOUNTFORUMS.COM ACCOUNT, THEN YOU CAN USE THAT TO LOGIN HERE**

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

I’ve literally tried to reach every carpet cleaner and restoration company in my area and they all

• Thread starter Ori Aaron Klibansky
  • Start date
O

Ori Aaron Klibansky

I’ve literally tried to reach every carpet cleaner and restoration company in my area and they all pretty much gave me the middle finger? Why are people so fucking bitter? This state is so large with very little competition. ( one of those guys is in this group) lol

J

Jon Fields

Observation. This is a great industry, folks share information and mentor each other and network... Until you get to competitors in your local market. Than it is a reverse situation. Many will go out of their way to undermine your success if they get the opportunity and typically view everyone else in their market as a threat.

E

Edmund M Bedient

I've got great relationships with a few around me, most I wouldn't trust

R

Ralph Pastorelli

I'm friends with a couple carpet cleaners in my area but when it comes to restoration nobody is friendly because they are ambulance fire chasing and bicker

B

Bobby Meyers

There is plenty of insurance money to go around , I’d rather help someone learn to do it right than have them do a crappy job and give the industry more of a bad name .

A

Adam Jaskolski

I realized a long time ago there is usually more than enough work in the mitigation\restoration industry to keep us all very busy.... Not as sure on carpet cleaning. I have always had the mindset to respect your competitors because they can be an ally.

C

Christos del Cielo

I have made plenty of money having good relationships with local competition.. I talk to them all the time and we are here for each other just one phone call and we are a team... Big guys are usually uncooperative

C

Christos del Cielo

Matter fact my local competition has given me multiple jobs is renting equipment from me and if something big happens we both gonna make alot of money together.we are becoming good friends.. all because I said yes I will absolutely work with you call me if you need anything i also refer them when possible

C

Christos del Cielo

Other competitor relationship saved me 5 k on drafting lawyer reviewed authorization and other forms and uses me ask an opinion on any issue he believes is questionable... Because other companies told him we don't work with competition...

Top Bottom