Can you really do a great job at build back?

• Talk Floods is a brand new Restoration Forum for Professional business owners that service Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation and other restoration services.

Talk Floods is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Restoration Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Restoration Business
    • All types of Restoration Topics
    • And much more to come

**IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUCKMOUNTFORUMS.COM ACCOUNT, THEN YOU CAN USE THAT TO LOGIN HERE**

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

aspenedelen

Top Contributor
Staff member
Nov 24, 2013
South Dakota
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
The only build back we do is small areas of dry wall as build back is not our speciality, drying wet structures is.

My associates put up the drywall in my back garage and you can see the lines btw the boards, sloppy!

Tom Patnode

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2013
Only way I see doing it right is to have a full time person that just does rebuild. If you hire someone with good experience he will carry the load.
Same goes with carpet re-installs. The seams look better and its done faster by a guy that does that every day

CleanestCarpet

Premium Member
Only way I see doing it right is to have a full time person that just does rebuild. If you hire someone with good experience he will carry the load.
Same goes with carpet re-installs. The seams look better and its done faster by a guy that does that every day
I am so glad that I have extensive repair knowledge. I will always do my own re-installs Re-seaming is an art. Please check out and like my video.

CleanestCarpet

Premium Member
This is what we do for the big restoration company we partnered with. Extraction, cleaning, and reinstalls. :)
When you do partner with another company are you liable for their work?

crash1big

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2013
Illinois
www.brownscarpetcare.com
When you do partner with another company are you liable for their work?
It all depends on how you set it up. They call us to do the cleaning and reinstalls and we call them for the big floods. Everything gets billed through them so the liability is in their court. If I wanted to; I could hire them as a sub on my flood jobs and have them bill me. At that point the liability is on me. The test is ; whoever gets the check from the custy is liable (typically). :)

CleanestCarpet

Premium Member
It all depends on how you set it up. They call us to do the cleaning and reinstalls and we call them for the big floods. Everything gets billed through them so the liability is in their court. If I wanted to; I could hire them as a sub on my flood jobs and have them bill me. At that point the liability is on me. The test is ; whoever gets the check from the custy is liable (typically). :)
Thank you. That is very helpful.