1. Talk Floods is a brand new Restoration Forum for Professional business owners that service Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation and other restoration services.

Talk Floods is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Restoration Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Restoration Business
    • All types of Restoration Topics
    • And much more to come

**IMPORTANT!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUCKMOUNTFORUMS.COM ACCOUNT, THEN YOU CAN USE THAT TO LOGIN HERE**

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Dismiss Notice

FB Any ideas on an hourly charge for hydroxyling...

Discussion in 'Talk Floods Facebook Group' started by Mark Hollingshead, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Any ideas on an hourly charge for hydroxyling fire damaged contents?

2. Cost of generator per day divided by 24. Idk....just spitballing. Don't know the situation

3. Xactimate here is $160 per day for 2 optic $160/ 24= minimum charge of 24 hours plus set up and take down of $64

4. I thought xactimate was by the cubic foot

5. Not sure cause I don't have that unit

6. TheRemediator

TheRemediator New Member

Hi,

You can charge Xact by cubic ft for ozone o3. From experience, I tend to debate the use of hydroxyl.. We have a hydroxyl unit, but will use it for odor deodorization in a protein fire situation. We would expect to leave the unit for 5-7 days to be effective. We have had success with this method paired with a contents cleaning with an enzyme digestant or general-use product depending on the soot levels discovered. However, leaving the unit for 5-7 days can create a good-sized equipment rental fee, but the unit is breathable and doesn't require a family to be out of the home for 2-3 days for a standard o3 ozone treatment. Insurance job to weigh the cost of their options, I am here to Remediate.

Thank you,